Friday 12 June 2009

Reduce FTSE DR 1 @ 4462 12/06/09 09:00

Reduce? Reduce? After increasing overnight? Ha looks like I have no strategy. Well OK, point taken that I shouldn't be jumping in an out the market like this but the DJ Futures are very flat overnight and there was a sudden sell off just before the closing bell.
I still think the market could rise dramatically within the next few days with the rising triangle formation, but I have just passed the 2K up mark and to be honest I would prefer to protect my hard won cash as I could well be wrong. It is at the point at which we could see a dramatic movement either way.

P&L : -5

I have found disturbingly that I have become more conservative the more profit I have made

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.