Wednesday 9 June 2010

Don't ignore the indicators?


Tried my trick of increasing the size of the position - unfortunately I deliberately ignored the indicators. Perhaps it worked yesterday because the RSI was in the middle of it's range this time RSI was into the top end, but well who knows?
Foolishly I compounded the error by going long several times as it continued to drop the worst was probably 9961, having managed to get out at 9973, the hourly bar had no shadow
A shadow is required before any reversal positions are taken and even this is no guarantee.

I was probably affected by not being able to put in more money at the initial buy in point having made myself wait and wait correctly. More due to not wanting to be flagged up on the stupid ws report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.